The Sacred Grove
The Sacred Grove
The Sacred Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Grove

A home for pagans of all creeds be they witch, wizard, wiccan, heathen or anything in between.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowan

My Dreams Empty
PostSubject: My Dreams   My Dreams Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 17:45

I fully believe that our dreams are merely a reflection of what we want in the deepest part of ourselves - our heart of hearts if you will. But sometimes, mine are so blantantly crazy that sometimes I really wonder about that deepest part of myself.

Take last night's dream for instance:

The bits I remember, I was riding around on a tiny motorbike. I'm talking the size I could easily pick up and carry. I lost it at some point and someone tried to give me an even smaller one and I kept insisting that I'd fine the one that really belonged to me. Laughing Apparently I did, because the next thing I know, I'm trying to figure out how to carry my dog and a few other things while riding this micro-bike. The best way I could figure to carry my dog (because she's still young yet and prone to running off) was to put her in a carrier bag from Walmart. scratch
Back to top Go down
Rowan

My Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dreams   My Dreams Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 08:44

I don't know if I'm recalling one dream in different parts or two different dreams, but in either case, part of something going on in my head last night is one of the latest recurring dreams I've had.

This theme always has to do with me being in a plane, yet never getting off the ground. Sometimes I can remember passing through the airport - which is usually very unconventional in appearance - and boarding a plane, yet we end up riding around as if we're in a car. Kinda feels weird when you're in something as big as an airline jet, yet riding around as if you're in a car. Sometimes I know we're riding because the runway is nowhere near the terminal, but in last night's case, we were waiting for someone who hadn't boarded yet and we wound up being at least 2 hours beyond our departure time. I remember panicking because I knew it meant I'd miss my connection flight. And when the pilot did decide to leave, there was a freaking traffic jam in the area right around where we'd been parked. scratch
Back to top Go down

My Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Grove :: AIR :: Shamans' Path :: Dreams-
Jump to: